DevOps - Module 1May 11, 2019 - 1 min read
This module include an introduction to DevOps with practical examples. You will be involved with concepts, best practices, tools and platforms to implement DevOps, focusing on coding standards, versioning, quality assurance and continuous delivery.
- Introduction to DevOps
- Codification Standards
- Versioning: How to version Code, Products, APIs, Databases and Infrastructure.
- Git and versioning strategies
- Issue Tracking
- Protected Branches and environments
- Introduction to Quality Assurance and Automated Testing
- Continuous Integration, Continous Delivery
- Deployment Strategies
- Vertical and Horizontal Scaling
- 12 Factor Application Development
- Monitoring and Alerting Systems.
We have another course that focuses on Containers and Orchestration platforms. See DevOps Module 2 for more information.